SPETEC® BST 300
HYDROPHILIC BENTONITE STRIP FOR WATERPROOFING OF CONSTRUCTION JOINTS IN CONCRETE
SPETEC® BST300 is a black hydrophilic strip 25 x 20 mm made of sodium bentonite and rubber with special fillers and crystalline admixture. SPETEC® BST300 is manufactured in lengths of 5 meter. The SPETEC® BST300 is simply fastened onto an existing joint. In contact with water and in confined conditions, SPETEC® BST300 will swell and stop the water infiltration.
- Ecologically friendly.
- Can withstand pressures up to 7 bars.
- Permanently active system “wet/dry cycles”.
- Easy to install, no special tools required.
- Swells more than 300% when in contact with water
FIELD OF APPLICATION
- Construction joints in concrete.
- Cold joints.
- Pipe penetrations through concrete.
- Joints between prefabricated pipe elements.
- Joints between pre-casted concrete elements like water tanks and manholes.
- Joints between floor slabs/walls and secant pile walls/slurry walls/sheet piles…