AP SOILGEL 200
ULTRA LOW VISCOSITY ACRYLIC INJECTION RESIN MAINLY APPLIED FOR SOIL CONDITIONING AND SCREEN INJECTIONS
AP SOILGEL 200 is a resin, based on Acrylic monomers. After injection, the resin gels in a few seconds to a few minutes based on the amount of activator/initiator added just before use. The final injected product is a soft and slightly sticky crosslinked gel which becomes more jelly the more water is added to the base acryl resin.
- Non-toxic for the environment.
- Not flammable.
- No acrylamide.
- Very low viscosity.
- Durable in wet and dry conditions.
FIELD OF APPLICATION
- Soil conditioning, -stabilisation, -coagulation.
- Screen injections behind existing structures.
- Filling hollow spaces and gaps behind structures.
(If the soil around the gap is to loose, product flows into the soil)