SPETEC® STOP HF300 (HIGHFOAMER)
FAST REACTING RIGID INJECTION RESIN WITH HIGH EXPANSION (HIGHFOAMER) FOR SEALING
LARGE FLOW HIGH PRESSURE WATER LEAKS AND FOR FILLING GAPS AND VOIDS.
One component, closed cell, hydrophobic, water reactive, phthalate free, low viscosity polyurethane injection resin for cut-off of large water leaks and void filling.
In contact with water the SPETEC® STOP HF300 (Highfoamer) will react fast and expand drastically.
- Single component.
- Different reaction times are possible by adjusting the percentage of SPETEC® Gen Acc accelerator. To get an even faster reaction, there is also a SPETEC® Gen Acc Fast accelerator available.
- Cured polyurethane is rigid and exhibits high strength and good chemical resistance. (contact our technical service department for more information)
- Cured polyurethane is harmless for the environment and resistant to biological attack.
FIELD OF APPLICATION
- Water cut-off of large flow and high pressure water leaks.
- Sealing foundations and sludge walls, sheet piles, secant pile walls.
- Stabilisation and water cut-off of large cracks, voids and gravel layers.
- Pre and post injections in mines, tunnels, pipe jacking, drill & blast and TBM applications.
- Injections in combination with cement-based grout.
- Crack and gravel nests injections in concrete structures.
- Water cut-off of sewer water leaks and sewer stabilisation.
- Injection of man holes.