SPETEC® STOP H100
SEMI RIGID INJECTION RESIN FOR SEALING LEAKING CRACKS AND JOINTS.
One component, closed cell, hydrophobic, water reactive, phthalate free, low viscosity polyurethane injection resin for stabilisation and water cut-off of large water leaks. In contact with water the SPETEC® STOP H100 will expand and set as a permanent water seal inside the crack or joint.
- Single component system.
- Different reaction times are possible by adjusting the percentage of SPETEC® Gen Acc (accelerator). To get an even faster reaction, there is also a SPETEC® Gen Acc Fast accelerator available.
- Cured polyurethane exhibits high strength and good chemical resistance. (contact our Technical Service for more information)
- Cured polyurethane is harmless for the environment and resistant to biological attack.
FIELD OF APPLICATION
- Water cut-off of large flow and high pressure water leaks.
- Water cut-off of water leaks in foundations such as diaphragm walls, piling sheets and secant piles.
- Stabilisation and water cut-off of large cracks, voids and gravel layers.
- Pre and post injections in mines, tunnels, pipe jacking, drill & blast and TBM applications.
- Injections in combination with cement-based grout, “combi-grouting”.
- Crack and gravel layer injections in concrete structures.
- Soil stabilisation and anchors in porous geology.
- Water cut-off of sewer water leaks and sewer stabilisation.
- Probe Grouting for below grade pipes.
- Manhole Injections.