SPETEC® SOIL N450
2 COMPONENT POLYURETHANE INJECTION RESIN FOR THE REDUCTION OF LARGE FLOW HIGH PRESSURE WATER LEAKS, STABILISATION APPLICATIONS AND VOID FILLING WHERE HIGH COMPRESSIVE STRENGTH IS REQUIRED.
Medium viscous, 2 components, solvent and phthalate free, expansive, polyurethane resin developed for the reduction of large flow high pressure water leaks, for improving and stabilsation of various loose types of soil and filling voids where high compressive strenght is required.
- Excellent adhesive strength to different substrates
- Outstanding structure reinforcing properties
- High compressive strength
- Fast reaction time
- Expansion up to 750%
- Cured polyurethane is shrink-free and exhibits good chemical resistance (contact our Technical Service for more information)
- Cured polyurethane is functional between -40°C and +100°C
- Cured polyurethane is harmless for the environment and resistant to biological attacks.
FIELD OF APPLICATION
- Sealing large water leaks and cracks in mines, tunnels and underground foundations.
- Wet and dry foundation stabilisation.
- Sealing large cracks and voids where high compressive strengths are required.