SPETEC® SOIL H40
POLYURETHANE INJECTION RESIN FOR SOIL CONDITIONING
SPETEC® SOIL H40 is a phthalate free, water reactive, hydrophobic, one-component low viscosity polyurethane injection resin designed for soil stabilisation.
- One component.
- Very low viscosity.
- Different reaction times are possible by adjusting the percentage of SPETEC® Geo Acc accelerator.
- Injections in compact soil layers up to coefficient 10-6 m/s are possible.
- Cured polyurethane chemically anchored with substrate exhibits high strength and good chemical resistance. (contact our Technical Service department for more information)
- Cured polyurethane is harmless for the environment and resistant to biological attacks.
FIELD OF APPLICATION
- Soil and gravel layer stabilisation.
- Pre- and post-injections in mines, tunnels, pipe jacking, drill & blast and TBM applications.
- Injections in combination with cement and micro fine cement.
- Anchoring and micropiles.
- Stabilisation of quay walls, floor slabs, roads, slopes and sewers.
- Curtain grouting, damming of chemically contaminated soil.