SPETEC® SEAL GT350
LOW VISCOSITY, FLEXIBLE, HYDROPHILIC INJECTION RESIN FOR SEALING LEAKING CRACKS AND JOINTS
MDI based hydrophilic, one-component, low viscosity, flexible, phthalate free, polyurethane injection resin for waterproofing.
In contact with water the SPETEC® SEAL GT350 will expand and set as a permanent water seal inside the crack or joint.
- 1 Component hydrophilic PU resin, additional waterproofing due to post expansion.
- Fast reaction with immediate increase of viscosity.
- Reaction can be set faster with SPETEC® Gen Acc.
- Can be injected as 1 component or 2 component in combination with water, maximum amount of water = 200%.
- Foam factor 4,5-7V.
- Cured polyurethane is highly flexible, ideally suited for structures where a high degree of settlement and movement can occur.
- Cured polyurethane is harmless for the environment and resistant to biological attacks.
FIELD OF APPLICATION
- Cut – off water leaks in concrete, brickwork and sewers where movement and settlement may occur.
- Water cut-off of water leaks in foundations such as diaphragm walls, piling sheets and secant piles.
- Sealing water-carrying cracks and joints in tunnel segments.
- Curtain grouting behind tunnel, concrete, brickwork and sewer walls.
- Injection of failing membranes and liners in tunnels and buildings.