SPETEC® SEAL F400
LOW VISCOUS, FLEXIBLE INJECTION RESIN FOR SEALING LEAKING JOINTS AND CRACKS.
One component, closed cell, hydrophobic, water reactive, phthalate free, low viscosity polyurethane injection resin for stabilisation and water cut-off of large water leaks.
In contact with water the SPETEC® SEAL F400 will expand and set as a permanent flexible water seal inside the crack or joint.
- One component.
- Different reaction times are possible by adjusting the percentage of SPETEC® Gen Acc. To get an even faster reaction, there is also a SPETEC® Gen Acc Fast accelerator available.
- Cured polyurethane is flexible, shrink-free and exhibits good chemical resistance (contact our Technical Service for more information)
- Cured polyurethane is harmless for the environment and resistant to biological attacks.
FIELD OF APPLICATION
- Shut off water leaks in concrete, brickwork and sewers where movement and settlement may occur.
- Injecting very fine joints, cracks and microcracks < 0.5 mm.
- Water cut-off of water leaks in foundations such as diaphragm walls, piling sheets and secant piles.
- Sealing water-carrying cracks and joints in tunnel segments.
- Curtain grouting behind tunnel, concrete, brickwork and sewer walls.
- Injection of water cut-off membranes and liners in tunnels.
- Injection of preventively placed injection tubes.