INJECTION TUBE SYSTEM FOR THE WATERPROOFING OF CONSTRUCTION AND COLD JOINTS.
SPETEC® ITS is an injection tube system that allows injection of cold and construction joints via a pre-installed injection canal. SPETEC® ITS is placed in the joint during construction. It acts as a canal for the injection resin which will, when in contact with water, expand and seal the joint permanently.
SPETEC® ITS can be injected with SPETEC® PU F400, SPETEC® PU H100 or SPETEC® GT350
- Easy to install, no special tools required.
- Complete system, delivered with all necessary accessories.
- The hose can be adjusted to the correct length on site.
- Due to the metal spiral core the hose keeps its inner diameter when bended.
- Low pressure injection possible.
- Can be injected preventatively or when leakages actually occur.
- After injection the joint is permanently sealed.
- Injection is done continuously over the porous surface of the tube, not via points or slits resulting in a more even distribu¬tion of the resin in the joint.
- No leak, no injection necessary.
- There is no interruption of the construction activities when SPETEC® ITS is installed.
FIELD OF APPLICATION
- SPETEC® ITS is installed in construction joints in concrete, pipe penetrations and voids between secant piles walls and slabs, and so on.
- SPETEC® ITS can be combined with other preventative waterproofing systems like swelling bars and PVC water stops.
- The joint can be injected with the appropriate SPETEC® Injection resin preventatively after the concrete has fully cured or in case a leak appears.