AP STAB N180
2 COMPONENT POLYURETHANE INJECTION RESIN FOR STABILISATION APPLICATIONS AND VOID FILLING.
Medium viscous, 2 components, solvent and phthalate free, expansive, polyurethane resin developed for stabilizing railway ballast, for improving and stabilsation of various loose types of soil and filling voids.
- Excellent adhesion to all substrate types
- Hard foam with outstanding structure reinforcing properties
- High tensille strength
- Expansion up to 1400%
- AP STAB N180 can be pumped and poured
- Cured polyurethane is shrink-free and exhibits good chemical resistance (contact our Technical Service department for more information)
- Cured polyurethane is functional between – 40°C and +100°C
- Cured polyurethane is harmless for the environment and resistant to biological attacks.
FIELD OF APPLICATION
- Railway ballast stabilisation
(during excavation or tunneling of railway lines)
- Dike and slope stabilisation
- Securing anchors and foundation piles
- Restoration of load-bearing capacity below floors
- Foundation stabilisation
- Filling voids